Heart 2 Heart Homes
Heart 2 Heart Homes is the building arm of Heart to Heart a Community Care Home. We are providing a framework for achieving one of the organizations goals of providing low-income housing to children and their families.
A MOTEL IS NOT A HOME…Currently it is reported that there are 13,000 homeless children and 2,250 families in the area. (Note: The numbers are based on Homeless Service Network’s reporting to HUD in 2016.)
The 2017-18 Housing Board Chairman and Members:
- Joan Randolph, JCR Consulting, (Chairman,)
- Kathy Hattaway, Poulos & Bennett Civil Engineer & Land Development
- Frances Dejesus, Osceola Community Development
- Joyce Odongo, Wells Fargo, Housing & Community Development
- Vanessa Brice, Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter, Attorney at Law
- Daniel Stack, Ashley Furniture HomeStore
- Ellen Parcell, Heart 2 Heart Homes, President of H2H Homes
For information on Heart 2 Heart Homes and the plans for building contact eparcell@ heart2heart.info or call 407-463-6297.